- Invoice customers without GST. Add said GST to next invoice.
- Invoice customer and accept some cash, some gifts, and lunch as payment.
- Invoice customer. Accept partial payment. Re-invoice difference plus new charges. Accept partial payment. Subtract kindness offering of 10%.
- Make deposits for invoices paid plus some random cash you had in your pocket.
- Purchase supplies for goods to be sold and a cool, random gadget you saw on sale that you thought you could use when you go camping. Log whole receipt as an expense.
Repeat after me: “I will never do the 5 things that will make my bookkeeper go crazy.”
And again, in the round: “I will never do the 5 things that will make my bookkeeper go crazy.”
You never sounded better.
Blog by Beth Harding
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.